This web site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other laws. Unless otherwise indicated, the content, including, but not limited to, graphic images, buttons, layout, trademarks, logos, text, and other materials contained in this web site are the exclusive property of Anadae Quenyan Effro and/or Johnathen O Groombridge, and/or any third party licensors, herein Property Owners. No part of this web site may be reproduced without the express written permission of Property Owners. Use of any copyrighted material without permission will be prosecuted to the full extend of applicable laws.
Linking to this web site
Please do not capture this web site’s pages within your frames, or otherwise present its content as your own. Links should only reference this domain’s name and should not reference individual images or files on this web site, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on this web site’s servers. Site architecture/file names will change often to break any such links.
This web site does not enter into reciprocal link agreements.
This web site is maintained as a personal Internet space. All of the information provided is believed to be accurate and reliable; however, Property Owners assume no responsibility for any errors, appearing in rules or otherwise. Further, Property Owners assume no responsibility for the use of the information provided. Property Owners specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the information contained on the site, including any linked web sites maintained by third parties. The responsibility for outside content rests with the organizations that provide the information. The inclusion of links on this site does not imply endorsement. Specific questions regarding a document should be directed to the appropriate organization and not necessarily to this web site. Property Owners make no effort to independently verify, and do not exert editorial control over, information on pages outside of this domain.
This privacy statement explains generally what information may be gathered from you, how such information is intended to be used, and how such information will be protected, if at all. While compliance with this stated policy is fully intended, it cannot be guaranteed in all cases. Accordingly, you are cautioned not to provide information that might be harmful to you in the event of inadvertent disclosure of the information or non-compliance with this policy information.
- What Personal Information About You Does Quenyan.net Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Quenyan.net Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions.
Here are the types of information gathered.
- Information You Provide: Quenyan.net receives and may store any information you enter on this web site or give in any other way. Choosing to not provide certain information, will limit your ability to use any web site feature which requires the missing information. The information that you provide is used for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: Like any other web site, whenever you interact with this web site, certain types of information are obtained when your web browser accesses Quenyan.net. For site management functions, information is collected for analysis and statistical purposes. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information. Log analysis tools may be used to create summary statistics, which are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- E-mail Communications: To help make e-mails more useful, a receipt confirmation may be requested when you open e-mail from Quenyan.net, if your computer supports such capabilities. For responding to your questions or requests for information submitted through any online form, personally identifying information is gathered and sent with your request for the sole purpose of responding to your request. Harvesting, selling, renting or in any way distributing e-mail address obtained at this web site will not happen.
This web site will not require the use of internet cookie files or internet cookies to view public information. Internet cookies are a small piece of data (alphanumeric identifiers) stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser that saves information and helps identify you to web sites upon subsequent visits. Web sites often use internet cookies for shopping carts, login credentialing, marketing, and tracking.
Most browsers’ help will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the web site of its manufacturer. Flash cookies are the most dangerous.
As secure as e-mail.
This web site does not include third-party advertising and links to other web sites.
You may choose not to provide any of the requested information and accept that this web site will not process any requests containing missing information.
If you choose to visit Quenyan.net, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and any Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Virginia. If you have any concern about privacy at Quenyan.net, please provide a thorough description to aid resolution. Some issues may be unresolvable. The Privacy Notice and any Conditions of Use will change without notice whenever deemed necessary. You should check this web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, the current Privacy Notice applies to all maintained information that about you and your interactions with Quenyan.net.